Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:01:38 -0400
From: "Dean W. Cains" <dwc@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [alfa] Clear Coat on Alfa Red Paint?

Hi Ray:

Well, I've also got an '87 Spider Veloce, and there's no clear coat over
the "Nero Pastello", so I don't imagine there'd be a clear coat over your
"Rosso".

I can't say anything about the metallics, though, other than I wish I'd
found one to buy at the time I bought the black Spider, either that dark
red or blue/gray.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL