[alfa] '86 to '89 Spider owners with sport seats

Are these seats as comfortable as they look? I've been toying with the idea of adding a largish chunk of foam beyond the front of where the older Spider seats end - then having upholstery made to fit. I've been looking at pictures of the '84 / '85 GTV6 I had and thought I'd use that as a starting point, thigh bolster wise.

I can't imagine how anyone could drive more than 100 miles without muscle cramps in the non sport seats unless they posses what is apparently the normal Italian butt to under knee length thigh. Jeeze, the Round-Tail's seats even taper down at the front.

Don't suppose anyone has a spare pair of these seats, freshly upholstered, and in a combination of solid and perforated medium brown leather which they'd like to sell cheap?

I thought not.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA