[alfa] GTV6 Driveshaft Donut Nut Torque and Seal Questions

Would someone out there please email the correct torque for the M12
nuts on the front and rear driveshaft donuts and the M10 nuts on the
center donut. I've looked it up when I've done driveshaft rebuilds before
but can't seem to find it anywhere in my manuals and tech specs this
go round. Also, what is the orientation of the seals on the front and rear
donuts? The front donut that came out of the car has the 'lipped' side of
the seal towards the inside of the donut hole whereas the rear donut
has the seal lip facing out. TIA.

Greg Connolly