[alfa] Reed's Car Care

I agree with Mike on Reed's Car Care, I haven't used him for my Alfa but when
my son lived in Arlington I had him do some work on my son Mercedes and all
his work was first class. When I get to Dallas I try to make it a point to
stop in and say Hi. When Reed was selling Alfa parts I bought them from him.
He use to have an open house each spring and I would drive up from Houston to
attend and show my appreciation for him working o n my son Mercedes. Reed is
an outstanding gentlemen, when I stopped in earlier this year he had two
Giulietta sprints to make into one good one.

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

Subject: [alfa] RE: Reed's Car Care

I'm not in a position to dispute anyone else's experiences, but I have
nothing but good things to say about Reed's Car Care, nee Basically Italian,
in Irving, Tx. In the 10 years I have been dealing with them I've always
found them to be friendly, knowledgable and honest, and their work on my
Alfa has always been first-rate.

Mike Trimble
Denton, Tx.
'89 Spider Veloce