[alfa] Re: Monroe 164 Shock Absorbers

Michael

Your reference is correct. Go to www.eu.tennneco-automotive.com. Select the
Tenneco Europe location and then you will find the Monroe catalogue can be
accessed with a full listing of three types of shock absorber for the 164.
Reflex: Sensatrac: Original/Adventure, along with listings for mounting kit
MK116 and protection kit PK 009(Rubber piston sleeve I expect)

Part numbers are (Rear Shockers) Reflex E4422 Sensatrac S4422 Original 16538.
I'm not clear as to the differences as I have not dug any deeper. Hope this
helps

Tim Hancock Boston UK

164TS
164Super (Grinding my teeth as Alfa main dealer has sent me Alfa 147 brake
pads.....AAAAAGH..give me strength!)