Re: [alfa] Formula for calculating correct tire size

Biba (and others) -

My favorite, and the easiest size calculator is at http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
Biba Bewarned - It uses Java, the universal language which is universal as long as you have fast enough internet and a new enough computer. I seem to remember you having neither (don't be ashamed, I only recently got fast internet finally). A faster one can be found at http://mr2.com/FORMS/tire.html and a detailed one at http://www.mbz.org/sys/tires
This one also seems nice - http://ejelta.com/tiresize/

-Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (pix of SpiderPod coming soon, I promise)