[alfa] Fiat Valve Tool (NAC)

Hi Alfisti,

I'm a regular reader of the list and find it very informative. I myself have
a Fiat 124 Spider and so don't mean to intrude, but am aware of the
cross-over interest in the two marques. Long story short: Does anyone know
where I can snag a tool for compressing the tappets and removing the shims
for this car?
All of the regular vendors are out of stock. Anyone selling one.?

Thanks,

Alex L
Toronto Canada