[alfa] aircon questions

My 164's air-conditioning system keeps blowing oil out of the safety
release on the condenser. It seems like the fluid is overheating in the
system. I plan to flush the system and put in freeze 12 and replace the
dryer/accumulator. But this discharge from the condenser has me
worried. What might I be missing? Also anyone have a suggestion for a
replacement dryer that would fit in a 164 without having to purchase an
oem one . I heard someone on the boards talk about using a gm model but
which one?
Thanks