[alfa] Why you remove the filler before the drain

Gee, do you mean that some prior owner might actually
have munged up the filler plug - or over-tightened it so much
- that it couldn't be removed?  I'm shocked, SHOCKED that
such people would be allowed to own Alfas !

But, even if that were to happen, couldn't you just turn
the car upside down, and pour the oil in the drain plug?
Or else pump it in the drain hole real quick, and then
put in the plug before it could run out?

OK, OK, you got me.  I'm embarrased I didn't think of
the solution.  As Mike McMahon wrote, this would
make a great puzzler for Click & Clack (who recently
asked the one about why you should remove a battery's
ground terminal first).

Thanks all - Jay Mackro