[alfa] Rattling brake pads

Put new pads (Carbotech Hawks) and rotors all the way around on my '86
Spider.   I also replaced the driver's rear brake caliper as the
piston was hopelessly stuck in the bore.   I was low on patience and
shelled out the $100 for a refurb unit.

Everything works great.  The new pads kick ass.   The only problem is
that in the newly replaced caliper the pads flop around a bit and make
noise.   It seems like the pistons retract far enough to allow them to
move around and make noise.   This noise goes away with the lightest
touch on the brake pedal.   I confirmed that the pads have a ton of
clearance at rest, and that nothing else is loose.   Pad spring is
properly installed.

Should I just live with it?   I only hear the noise when I'm driving
next to a Jersey barrier where it is reflected back at me.

--Mark

PS:  The Alfa Wiki is currently off-line.  For some reason power
problems only seem to occur when my sysadmin is on vacation.   It's
hosted for free so I can't really complain.   Need to invest in UPS.
This also explains the gmail.com email address.