[alfa] Non Alfa FS

A friend of mine has a 2003 Yamaha R1 sport bike for sale.
The bike has a beautiful custom paint job, graphics, seat, exhaust and all the speed goodies. I have no financial interest in the bike and I am only trying to help out a friend.

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll provide digital photos and put you in touch with the owner.
TIA
Roger

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not parse.]