[alfa] Size of brake fittings at rear caliper?

All,

I have been having fun changing my steel brake lines in my 164. Rust has been chewing them up, so I've changed most of them.  Almost all of the fittings on the car are either 10mm or 12mm.  However, the solid lines going to the rear calipers seem to have smaller fittings... somewhere around 8mm.  Does anyone know the true size of the fitting?

Thanks much!
Paul
Colorado Springs, CO
'91 164S
100k miles and running--but currently not stopping.
http://mail.yahoo.com