[alfa] Re: Contacting Alfa Museum

That's easy, They are closed Mondays (almost all Italian museums are
closed on Monday, including the Ferrari Museum in Maranello), and they
are open daily, otherwise from 9:00 am until 12:30 pm and from 2:00 pm
until 4:30 pm. Be advised. They will kick you out at 12:30 sharp. So
make arrangements to have lunch then. There is an excellent restaurant
down the street from the main factory on your right (away from the
Autostrade) but it's expensive. There might be others, but all I found
were 'expense account' type places or working-mans restaurants. The
latter being a bit seedy.

If you feel that you simply must have confirmation of this info, feel
free to to Fax them at :

0039 - 02 - 9315564 Or write to them at:

MUSEO ALFA ROMEO
  Viale Alfa Romeo
  Arese (Milano), Italia

AFAICS, there is no E-mail or voice phone number.

I hope this helps

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'