[alfa] AR Ricambi / body kit for the Alfetta

If AR Ricambi doesn't have the items in stock, I wouldn't count on them ever getting it for you.  After being my preferred parts supplier through most of the 90's, I stopped shopping with them because they were increasingly running out of things and not getting new stock.  I was left with the impression that they were trying to finish selling what they had left on the shelf and get out of the Alfa parts business.  If anyone knows different, I would welcome the information.  Thanks,  Farzan

-------------- Original message from "Kyle Chenier" : --------------