[alfa] body kit for the Alfetta

Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 front bumper.
Are you building a race car? I may have missed what you were up to, so sorry if I missed it, but why do you want to put GTV6 bumpers an Alfetta?
--- Nope. Just fixing the Alfetta. I need those bumpers because when i removed those marvels of technology called stock bumpers, they all but disintegrated leaving naught but a pile of rust and rubber bits.

Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 side skirts (set).
Is your concearn drag or were you hoping to reduce lift ala "ground effect"? If lift, I doubt skirts will be much help, but have you considered a dam, splitter, belly pan / undertray? If drag, probably all you really need to do is keep air off the front of the tires.
------- I've never liked the look of a car with a revised front end (with or without revised rear) without also doing the sills. it just always seems unfinished to me. I think i have a picture of the complete package, and if its the right one, then i like how it looks.

Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 wheel arch set.
Off the top of my head, I'd say if your car is pretty straight, you can increase the track by at _least_ an inch, maybe two, over stock without having to touch the wheel arches. Also, the wheel arches aren't boxed in, so if you need them flaired, you can probably recontour them just about as far as you please (within reason) with a hammer and dolly.
----------- i agree that i can add wider tires of up to 2 inches. i'm just wondering if having the rest of the kit requires these. if i can get away without them, i don't think I'll need them. as for flairing them myself... that's asking for trouble. :)

I gotta say, and I may be _way_ off base here (but I'm just trying to help,) but it sounds to me like maybe you're in a little bit of a hurry to spend money?
------- me spend money? i'll excuse that, as we've never met.. (BIG grin) no, i just want to have the alfetta finished. It doesn't have bumpers of any sort right now, and this was the first thing i found that looked even remotely interesting, so i thought i'd ask. (i really don't like the stock bumbers -- they weight a bloody ton and look, well, crappy; a victim of "modern improvements in saftely technology")

any input from anyone on this subject is greatly appreciated. And i know there will be a lot since veryone here has rebuild a '79-era Alfetta GT. *cough cough*

thanks,
kyle who can't even play bumper cars on a good day