[alfa] ashtray truths.

This is remarkably true. I find all sorts of weird shaped parts around where my car is parked (in a partment lot), and there's always the "i'll keep it here so i have it if i need it"--if in fact it even came off the spider. i think there're camry parts in the ashtray. or were, since i recently upgraded to tupperware in the trunk. ;)

however, finding shotgun shells in your car is even more disconcerting than weird shaped brackets on the ground.

kyle in houston
--------------------------------------
Biba!
For shame! "The Spider ashtray as a piece of non functional sculpture
sitting on the driveshaft hump." Nonsense! What better place to keep all those
odds and ends fittings
and dohikeys that either fall off on their own or you can't figure where they
go after you've just reassembled some interior trim (but they must belong,
because they are too odd looking for you to have picked them up randomly from
the garage floor).
Clearly the Alfa engineers who designed the Spider knew what they were
doing! ;-) Besides, where do you keep the change for crossing the San Pedro
Bridge?

Charlie