[alfa] Jamex Springs for GTV

Hi Anthony,

According to the data I have been given from various sources they are
different, and different from mk1 1 to mk 2 1750.

e.g. for GTVs
Front		   1750 Mk1	  1750 Mk2	 2000, LHD, USA Version

Free Length  mm	303	    313.5	        320
Test Length	 mm	200	    200	        200
Test Load	 kg	800	    900	        964

My front springs on a 105 2000 GTV measured approx 313 before I cut them, so
maybe the 105 cars were different to the 115? Anybody got the 105 2000 GTV
data?

I also have rear data, specs on some aftermarket springs, test
(force/deflection/giving rate) results from standard and modified (cut 0.5
and 1.0 turn) front springs from my car. And calculated rates for various
springs.

Who's the supplier, and what $? Do they give any data on the springs beyond
the 35mm lowered?

Regards,

Mark.

Mark Battley