[alfa] Help need a quick answer, milano stub axles

Are the two output stub axles from milano transaxles the same for 2.5 and 3L versions?
I took the LSD out of the 3L and swapped it into the plat's transaxle (which had an open diff installed...) and everything went well and the car is driving well.
I went to clean up the garage today and was trying to put the leftover bits back into the 3L transaxle and the internal splines on the open diff don't seen to engage the splines on the stub axles...
I've got an autocross on sunday and I still have to install headers that I should have in my hands tomorrow so if I have to pull my diff apart again and put the open back in I have to get a different car ready.

I always thought that these were all the same except the final drive ratio's. Are there two different output shaft bearing PN's for 2.5 and 3l TA's?
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB

04 Volvo V70R