[alfa] Lodge plugs and high output coil

There is always ongoing discussion of plugs, leads etc round here.  I have
what might be a new question.

If I install a high output coil, good leads, and NGK plugs on my car, I'd
usually increase the plug gap to get a stronger spark.  If, however, I'm
running Golden Lodge multiple electrode plugs, should I do anything?  Is
there as much of an advantage to the high output coil with the Lodge plugs,
or is some of the advantage lost?

Regards,

Anthony White

Wellington, NZ