[alfa] Re: GTV6

Here in the SF Bay Area, a clutch job will set you back about $900 with
about $600 of that being parts (labor is about $100/hr). Clutch slave
cylinders should be available through the usual ARDONA outlets as well
as IAP. IIRC they are about $100 and fairly easy to fit yourself. Just
make sure that you mount it with the bleed-valve UP and not down (easy
to do) with the hydraulic hose going in at the bottom of the unit. If
you get it backwards, you can't effectively bleed the clutch system.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'