[alfa] Electronic ashtray

Ben Kaupp ends a post with what I consider to be the most important usable information on the Digest in many a week: "... I just installed my iPod UNDER the ash tray in the spider, so that when you slide open the tray you see the screen. Very trick, I think."

*******

I've always considered the Spider ashtray as a piece of non functional sculpture sitting on the driveshaft hump. Unfortunately I found about 15 burnt matches under the ashtray when I removed it from the Ohio Round-Tail. Possibly I won't be able to talk client into this modification, but having long been a big believer in functional art, this certainly appeals to me (not to mention faking out those pesky judges since they're not allowed to touch).

Ben, could you send me a jpeg of your "modification"? One question, how do you upload / download music when you get tired of the old?

If I'm able to borrow your idea and show it on my website, I'll give you credit for the idea / concept.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA