[alfa] door seals

When I replaced the door seals on my GTV, there was no glue needed; however the possibility exists that other cars do not have the "C" channel into which my door seal must be pressed. There are other small seals on the GTV doors that benefited from a little adhesive. In a previous post, I mentioned that the application of a little glycerin greatly eased that insertion into the "C" channel. My former PH.D. advisor once commented that you could "stretch a gnat's a.. over a washtub with enough glycerin." I tend to agree. The weatherstrip adhesive that I used was used only sparingly on some of the other seals (most specifically, the vent wing window seal). Chuck, if you would like to call me, I can discuss it with you directly.
Don
69 GTV