Re: [alfa] Idiots? I love the irony here

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:43:26 -0700 LyfordHale <lyfordhale@domain.elided> wrote:

> Yes, I find it ironic that someone goes off on his fellow Alfisti, calling
> them idiots, in an e-mail filled with misspellings, grammatical errors and
> typos.  Please, if you're going to call others stupid, at the very least you
> should spell check your message before you hit the send button.

he left the list shortly after posting that, and so won't be seeing any of these
messages unless he is listed as a direct recipient.

which is better than something i've seen at times where someone sends
a diatribe like that and then hangs around to see what he's stirred up
before finally unsubscribing.

either is bad form in my opinion, but what am i going to do, throw him
off the list?

richard