[alfa] Idiots? I love the irony here

Yes, I find it ironic that someone goes off on his fellow Alfisti, calling
them idiots, in an e-mail filled with misspellings, grammatical errors and
typos.  Please, if you're going to call others stupid, at the very least you
should spell check your message before you hit the send button.  Spell check
won't catch all the problems, but it might make you pause long enough to
reconsider sending anything written in anger.

Now it's my turn. Let's see, spell check (check). Reconsider sending this
(check).  Hit send. (Rats! Meant to hit delete!)

L.H.