[alfa] alfetta body kit

AR Ricambi has these listed: (www.arricambi.com)

LS205 $466.79
Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 front bumper.

LS206 $300.54
Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 side skirts (set).

LS207 $281.36
Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 wheel arch set.

LS208 $376.12
Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 rear bumper.

I was wondering if anyone has a picture of what these look like... I'm intending to put them on the Alfetta (I assume they'll fit just fine). I'm not sure about the wheel arch set -- I don't know if its really necessary, unless the rest of it dictates needing them (ie kit molds from piece to piece abruptly)

Any thoughts? Keep in mind that the Alfetta doesn't exactly have bumpers.

Thanks,
Kyle in Houston
who enjoys using the Digest