[alfa] alfa] spider: Oil filter exploding...an update

Here is an update of my finding regarding previous posts I done about oil
filter exploding on my spider 1986.

I tried to dismantle the pressure valve at the oil pump by just removing the
lower pan.but I was not able. I finally had to remove (lower) the upper pan.
That was a pain.I removed the oil pump and found numerous aluminum flakes that
were the cause of the jammed piston in the valve. I cleaned and smoothed all
surfaces and I reassembled all. Now, I had to put oil in the engine and trying
again...

Looking at the lower pan, I found that the synthetic oil was black (30 km on
it) and that lot of aluminum particles were accumulated on the pan close to
the pump entry. I realized that.following my intense head porting and
smoothing this winter, I wasn't able to clean successfully all the oil pathway
in the head before reassembling the engine

Now, I hope for the best.

Thanks to all that guided me to solve (i hope for) the problem

Damien