[alfa] another 115 gearbox inquiry

Digesti,
Lately there was a post about Loctite products, specifically "green" being
oil resistant. I used the red chap-stick Loctite on the selector rod bolts in
the referenced transmission and am now wondering if it was the right thing to
do. The Loctite was used in lieu of the metal tab locks which were too stressed
to reuse. Also, I'd like to hear from other tranny rebuilders who replace the
selector rod bolts with new ones. Are these metric high-strength bolts
commonly available? Are flywheel-pressure plate bolts available?
Thanks, Digest.
modelle in somers point
115.01
115.02