[alfa] Re: Looking for Source of Bosch style fuel injection female connector

I believe Vick Autosports sells these (not sure of the price), and I know I've seen them in the larger AutoZone stores for a few dollars. But they're not just used on European cars anymore, so it's entirely possible (especially at AutoZone) that you'll end up with Korean junk that may be worse than Italian junk, and might not even be made in Germany.

-Joe

At 7:24 PM +0000 6/25/04, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:11:22 -0700
From: "Karl Chen" <karlcchen@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Looking for Source of Bosch style fuel injection female connector

I am looking for Bosch style fuel injection connector which is also used in
coolant temp sensor and idle control valve.

I know Alfa Bill selling them but at close to $20 a piece I am trying to
find a cheaper source. My German cars like

VW and BMW over ten years old, their Bosch connectors looks and feel as new
as the day out of factory - even the ones

that sit right by exhaust. I just don't want more Italian (made in German)
junk.

Thanks,

Karl