[alfa] RE: Looking for Source of Bosch style fuel injection female connector

I wasn't referring to Bosch connectors in 164s were mad in Germany.

I am almost certain there are not!  I was referring to a few Bosch parts

used in 164s has "made in Germany" but feel very cheap compared to even VW.

All BMW parts has BMW parts number stamped on them as well and looks and
feels

high quality.  All 164s rubbery parts closer to heat had cracked in as
little as 5 years.

Karl