[alfa] Looking for Source of Bosch style fuel injection female connector

I am looking for Bosch style fuel injection connector which is also used in
coolant temp sensor and idle control valve.

I know Alfa Bill selling them but at close to $20 a piece I am trying to
find a cheaper source.  My German cars like

VW and BMW over ten years old, their Bosch connectors looks and feel as new
as the day out of factory - even the ones

that sit right by exhaust.   I just don't want more Italian (made in German)
junk.

Thanks,

Karl