From: Joe Elliott [mailto:jee@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 5:59 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Cc: karlcchen@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Looking for Source of Bosch style fuel injection female
connector

I believe Vick Autosports sells these (not sure of the price), and I
know I've seen them in the larger AutoZone stores for a few dollars.
But they're not just used on European cars anymore, so it's entirely
possible (especially at AutoZone) that you'll end up with Korean junk
that may be worse than Italian junk, and might not even be made in
Germany.

-Joe

At 7:24 PM +0000 6/25/04, alfa-digest wrote:
>Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:11:22 -0700
>From: "Karl Chen" <karlcchen@domain.elided>
>Subject: [alfa] Looking for Source of Bosch style fuel injection
>female connector
>
>I am looking for Bosch style fuel injection connector which is also used in
>coolant temp sensor and idle control valve.
>
>I know Alfa Bill selling them but at close to $20 a piece I am trying to
>find a cheaper source.  My German cars like
>
>VW and BMW over ten years old, their Bosch connectors looks and feel as new
>as the day out of factory - even the ones
>
>that sit right by exhaust.   I just don't want more Italian (made in
German)