Dean
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's
Lutz, FL

At 07:14 PM 6/24/2004, you wrote:

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:44:57 -0400
From: john.reeve@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Insurance

Hey all,
I've got a question for you all.  Sorry for anyone on the GTV6.org forum
this is redundant but anyhow.  Anyone with a GTV-6, what type of insurance
do you use? I'm doing a little research and trying to find a decent priced
insurance for comprehensive and collision. I have got a great rate from
Geico, but they will only pay up to the Blue Book value of the car. So they
would probably "total" the car if anything happened. How much do you guys
pay for collectors or "hot rod" insurance for 6 months with collision and
comprehensive? I'm looking for a deductible for around 500-1000$. After all
the time and money I've put into a restoration I'd hate to get hit and be
screwed. Any suggestions?

Rob
84 GT V-6