[alfa] '69 Spider warning light

Thanks to Jim Neill and Mike Macaulay regarding the significance of what turns out to be the brake test light. On my '69 Spider it appears as if the light was always on, so someone pulled out the back with bulb and simply broke the bulb off. It actually pulled out fairly easily. Fortunately the bulbs are available, though not sure about the wattage - which probably doesn't matter.

Gosh, now that I know that, I'm going to have to try to get it working on all three Round-Tails, along with the emergency flashers, and mirror light. Apparently all three were designed to fail quite young in life.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA