[alfa] Back in the harness

Actually I should be the one working away, but since the old girl is back on the "set" and making money, thought I'd kick back a bit. I did receive a few inquiries / enquires regarding the movie. Do believe I mentioned it is called "Lords of Dog Town" and is actually a drama - with lots of skateboarding and surfing. It's tentatively due out August 2005.

For Alfa watchers on film / the tube I'd guess the Alfetta will be on film for about 30 seconds at the Venice Beach location if cut / edited tight, but up to a couple of minutes if not. Today and tomorrow's shots are fairly brief. Shot at a beautiful house in Pasadena (CA) near the Ritz Carlton (high rent district). The "star" merely gets out of the car and walks to the back of the house. Tomorrow she'll just be background.

Suspect anyone who has been around filming at all has found that behind the scenes goings on can also be quite dramatic. I mentioned that the director, Catherine Hardwicke, was injured during rehearsals a week and a half ago. They were rehearsing behind this house and she stepped back into the very deep empty pool. She was on set today.

Alfetta's fifteen seconds of fame,

Biba
currently carless in
Irwindale, CA USA