[alfa] Help needed on 164 12-valve compressor Sanden part number

Digesters,

Would someone kindly help me out with getting the Sanden compressor part number for the 164L or S?

The Alfa number won't help me.  The Sanden # for the compressor only is SD709, but there is another number on the label on the compressor which identifies the complete unit, with the clutch.  THIS is the number I need.

If someone could shine a flashlight on their compressor and read that label, that would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Jason Hagen