[alfa] S Cam Valve clearance spec

What are the valve clearance specs for the S cams?  I'm setting up my heads
right now and I don't know if the specs differ from stock cams.

Thanks to all those that have responded to me so far for all the help.  It
looks like my crank is salvageable after all with a little polishing.  No
grinding necessary.  And I can still use standard bearings!  I'll also be
balancing the engine.

Thanks again!

-Lalo
'88 Verde