[alfa] Milano Inboard Rears vs. Alfetta

This may be a dumb question but I need to ask it anyway.  I'm seeking to buy an Alfetta sedan with the De Dion rear and self levelling suspension. Besides the [ug!] Automatic transmission, it's a pretty nice car. Cheap too.

So, my question is: Is the rear end and inboard brakes similar to a Milano?  Are any of these parts interchangeable?  Are any parts interchangeable or available? Is anyone familiar with the ZF auto slush box? My current summer toy is a 57 Spider, so this 1980 model is eon's beyond what I'm used to.  I'm hoping that I will be able to use this Alfetta as a daily driver. [minus any foul weather].

Anyone in the group familiar with the Alfetta in either manual or automatic.  Would very much appreciate your thoughts on performance, durability, parts availability.

OK, so I had more than 1 question.......

Thanks,
Walter Cianciusi