[alfa] 164 alignment specs

Well, I'm finally finishing my major 164 project.  The heads are rebuilt
engine is back in, new fan blower motor, new engine mounts
rack boots, new wheels and tires, new struts, etc....  So now I need to get
the car aligned.  It seems to me that Fred always recommended 0 toe
0 caster? camber.  Anyone have a recommendation?  This car is the wife
and kid hauler so the goal is to provide safe and predictable handling and
to preserve the tread on my new tires.

Thanks for any help,
Dave McCrory
93' 164