[alfa] alfa parts houses

In fairness to the folks in Berkeley, they also sit on some pretty obscure
parts for a long time and no one complains when they have obscure items
that are scarce.

Also, if the other guys haven't caught up, they will soon, ALFA just raised
retail prices 25% to compensate for the shrinking dollar. As a full time
importer and part time Alfa parts gatherer, I can tell you that this is a
real cost and hurts badly. Shipping, duty and the cost are all affected by
the weak dollar.

Prices for Alfa parts are and will continue to escalate as long as the
dollar stays soft, which looks like the immediate future, from what I can see.

V6 tensioners are now $98, T-belts are $70, as an example. If it's cheaper
somewhere, buy it now, because it's a matter of the next delivery before it
jumps up.

Welcome to international trade. Ugh!

AlfaBill

AlfaBill.com