Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:01:32 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [alfa] 74 GTV wacky wiring fun

after fooling around a little, a friend saw me and offered a jump.
uncertain why it was acting like it was, i figured a jump was worth a
shot. while we were just starting to hook up, i noticed that the left
rear turn signal was flashing, despite the apparent electrical deadness
of the entire car. i quickly returned the turn signal lever to the
center position, and the car started on the next try.

so bad ground, or something else? any suggestions? i'm not looking
forward to chasing this down.