[alfa] 89 Speedometer Cluster Needed

I dug in to the 89 speedometer. The unit was easy to remove. I learned some
things along the way...don't use a soldering gun on anything. The speedometer
unit just sits on 4 contacts of which 3 are used and is just pressed in
place.
The odo drive motor is held in place by two screws. This is a little motor
with two gears attached to it. On rotates which then rotates the whole unit
and engages the drive gears for the odo meters.
I didn't have any split gears but the unit felt bound up. I rotated everthing
for a while until it felt more free and lightly lubricated the gears which
seems to help a tiny bit.
I put the whole unit back together and re-installed the unit. I still have
every thing but the odo is still not working. That leads me to believe that
the little drive motor is shot. Rather than try to source a odo motor it is
easier/cheaper to get a used speedometer cluster.
Anyone have a unit they can sell me? I tried Ebay and nothing. I know about
APE. I thought I would ask the group first. Contact me off line.
Christopher Boles