[alfa] 89 Radio Question

Ok, I worked at this for some time now and can't seem to resolve to get the
radio out of the dash boar. I a new vent unit to install and I need to take
the radio out first to put it in. There are 4 little holes that you insert
something into to push back some clips. How long do they have to be to
disengage the clips? What is the secret here? Do I have to have all 4 pushed
in at once to get the radio out?
Christopher Boles

I suspect that this is why the vent was busted as someone tried to steal the
radio and failed.
CB