[alfa] In praise of Platinum Plugs

The regular Bosch Plat plugs really worked for me before my engine
overhaul when the Lodge plugs and even the Plat 4's would foul up really
quickly like after a few hundred miles.  The regular Plat plugs ran at
least a couple of thousand miles before they got fouled.  So when all
else fails and you aren't ready for that long due engine overhaul try
the Bosch Plats.

Dan K.

>Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:39:37 -0600
>From: C M Smith <cmsmith@domain.elided>
>Subject: [alfa] In praise of Platinum Plugs

I have a set of Bosch Plat 4's in my 91 164L and am very pleased with them.

Finally, I think the right plug for you depends as much on your driving
style and expectations as it does the particular engine you have.
Generally, i like to use what the manufacturer recommends, or a plug others
have tried with good results. Bear in mind that what works for you might
not work for another driver even in the same engine let alone your engine.

Cheers

Michael Smith
White 1991 164L
Original owner