[alfa] Transportation to Ferrari and Alfa Museums

Ciao Alfisti!
    Claudia and I are taking our niece an nephew to Italy next month for
their High School graduation gifts.  We have an extra day in Florence and I was
planning on taking my nephew to the Ferrari Museum in Manarello (about 95miles
from Florence?)  We can either rent a car for the day (~$150 US from what I
understand) or take a train from Florence to Modena and then a taxi from
Manarello (I don't think there are any buses).  Any idea how much a taxi from the
train station at Modena to the Ferrari Museum in Manarello would cost?
    We will be staying in Milan for our return home.  What is the best way to
get from Milan to Arese?

Thanks,
Charlie