[alfa] 4.3:1 transaxle for sale.

I have a 4.3:1 transaxle from a 116 2 litre Giulietta for sale.  The gearbox
is pretty good, a little stiff when cold, but no grinding.  I haven't opened
it to check on internals.  NZ$300 (about US$190 at current exchange rates.)
4.3:1 is a usefully low final drive if you happen to be racing an Alfetta or
75/Milano.

If anyone outside New Zealand is interested in the final drive, I'd be happy
to open it and ship just the pinion and crown gears, in order to keep the
shipping costs down.   Same price, plus shipping.

Kind regards,

Anthony White

Wellington, NZ