[alfa] dragging clutch, GTV-6

Sometimes it seems like my clutch isn't fully disengaging. Particularly if I park the car in gear so that I end up starting the car with the the transmission in gear and the handbrake off, I notice that the car creeps when I start the engine. What can cause this besides bad hydraulics? (I replaced the slave cylinder in Aug. 1999, 39000mi ago, and the master in June 2000, 35000 mi ago.) According to the previous owner, the car has a Milano single-disc clutch, if that makes any difference.

And speaking of GTV-6 clutch actuation, is there any way I can get one of those heavy-duty pivot pins from New Zealand, without having to make a phone call to New Zealand during business hours? For example, does the guy have an email address?

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6