[alfa] Milano Gold For Sale

Dear Digesters,

I still offering my 1987 Milano Gold. Nice silver paint, very clean
interior.

Everything works on the car, the power everything - seats windows, door
locks, the ARC, the A/C blows arctic cold air, the clutch is smooth and
perfect, brakes are perfect, the transmission is solid.

Audio is a Sony high powered head unit, high powered speakers and a trunk
mounted 10 CD changer.

In the last 8 months, I have had the following done at two Alfa Specialty
shops:

Installed clean near perfect used front seats w/ motors that work perfectly,
The back seats are like new.

Replaced the headliner with a fresh, new headliner (European upholstery
shop)

Installed a leather Nardi wheel with a custom Alfa horn button and a leather
covered matching shift knob.

New Alfa power antenna

New flex joints, center support and center support bearing, after having the
rebuilt driveshaft balanced.

New power steering hoses

New power steering pump

New cam seals

New crank seal

New front brakes and rotors

New rear brakes

New oil level sensor

New (used) brake booster with flush/fill of fluid

New Milano floor mats from Performance Products

New custom Dashmat

I will also include a second full interior, front, rear and door panels.

The ENTIRE top end was just rebuilt for $2K less than 500 miles ago. All new
valves, guides, new timing belt, alternator belt, timing belt tensioner,
water pump, the works.

The car has 156K, I am in the car well over $6K and have service records
that show the car has been well maintained before I owned it.

Anyone seriously interested in seeing, driving and buying this car, let me
know via email at mdpordes@domain.elided or calling me at the telephone numbers
below. I will send digital photos if you want.

Here are a few (cut and paste the link)

http://imagedeposit.com/myphotos.asp?s=6177

I am in Northern California, 45 miles Northeast of San Francisco in
Fairfield.

Michael Pordes
707 864-1066 home
707 631-2816 cell