Re: [alfa] Plugs again

I am the person that described the problems with Bosch Platinum +4 plugs in
BMW engines.

If you would take the time to review my posting, you will find that nowhere
in it did I say or suggest that the plugs "lunched " the BMW engines. In
fact the incidents were truly amazing in that the plugs were missing bits
and pieces, but the engines wre undamaged- at least enough so that when the
proper Bosch (or NGK) plug was installed to replace the broken +4 plugs,
the engines ran just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwynne Spencer