[alfa] FOR SALE; OEM 164 Oil Sump Gasket

I'm posting this again as the first try did not seem
to go through.... Hope someone can use this.

Bought from AlfaBill for my departed 93 164L, but
never used.  OEM, still in the orange Alfa plastic
shrink wrap, Alfa p/n on bin label is
00964-11871-0000.  When I bought it Bill told me there
were two styles of sump gaskets.  One style has two
bolts where the the gasket passes behind the front
pully, one does not....this one is the gasket for the
one with the two bolts.  It might work with the other
style, but I don't know for sure.  You can easily
check for which one you need by just feeling the pan
lip up behind the front pully and feeling if the two
bolt heads are there.  I have a couple of JPEG's
available on request.  Vicks is selling this gasket
for $59+, I will sell and ship for $40.  So if you are
pulling your oil sump you will need a gasket and this
will save you a bit of money.

Jerry in Houston