Re:[alfa] spark plugs

When I had +4s in my GTV-6, the car would 'carbon-up' sitting at
stoplights and stumble on getaway. Sounds like more or less the same
symptoms that you are experiencing. When my mechanic fitted Lodges, the
problem evaporated. Others have told me that the correct heat range and
tip exposure on a NGK plug will work well too but I have no personal
experience with them.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'